KFH Group offers extensive experience and expertise in Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) complementary paratransit. Projects have included ADA paratransit service planning, policy development, compliance
assessment, eligibility certification program development, ADA litigation support, and operational coordination with
contiguous jurisdictions as well as with human service transportation.
KFH Group principals and senior staff have been engaged in ADA complementary paratransit planning, assessment, and technical assistance since the early
1990s. We are well-versed in ADA regulations and grounded in real world problem solving to address these requirements.
- Development of RFPs for ADA Operations in Baltimore, MD; Corpus Christi, TX; and Jacksonville, FL
- Development of RFPs for ADA Call/Control Centers in Baltimore, MD and Washington, DC
- Support for a Regional Task Force on Specialized Transportation Sustainability, Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority
- Development of Same Day Taxi Program and RFP in Baltimore, MD
- ADA Paratransit Technology Reviews in Corpus Christi, TX; Baltimore, MD; and Denver, CO
- ADA Paratransit Growth Management Study, Orange County (CA) Transportation Authority
- Operational Assistance for ADA Paratransit Programs in Baltimore, MD; Denver, CO; Jacksonville, FL; Reno, NV; Little Rock, AR; and Austin, San Antonio, and Corpus Christi, TX
- Technology Support in Denver, CO; Corpus Christi, TX; Baltimore, MD; and Austin, TX
- Special Master Federal District Court for Civil Litigation, Philadelphia Area ADA Paratransit Service